Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mama Must-Have: Curling Wand

Ok, so I can't be the only mom out there who has trouble finding the time in between feedings, diapers, dishes, and laundry to squeeze in a quick shower. I'll admit it, I've been sitting at the play ground mid-afternoon and realized that I haven't even brushed my teeth yet.

As a new mom all over again, I'm looking for easy ways to make my mornings simple and fast so I can get myself put together and ready to leave the house. I have developed a new appreciation for my old curling wand because it creates some curl/wave that sticks around for daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyys without having to spend time styling my hair every morning. This thing puts old school curling irons to shame! If you haven't tried a curling wand yet, OMG, do it.

Waves on day 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment