Monday, October 13, 2014

Mama Must-Have: Three Random Things I'm Obsessed With

I am literally obsessed with three beauty products at the moment.


This is my favorite lotion of. all. time. Yeah, that's a big statement but I stand by it. This stuff is available at Sephora and it is amazing: smells wonderful, makes my skin super soft, and doesn't feel greasy. I cannot imagine life without this stuff.

I'll admit that I'm kinda lazy when it comes to hair and makeup. I have always neglected my eyebrows when I wear makeup because they're already thick and dark so I just never understood why I would use anything else on them. Enter Benefit's Gimme Brow. This stuff is like a little mini-mascara for your eyebrows and helps them look full, defined, and polished. Even if I'm not wearing a full face of makeup, a little bit of this makes a world of difference. And I've now learned that it is a MUST for a full face of makeup.

Let me get something off my chest: I hate lipstick. I'm like the Goldilocks of lipstick: it's too sticky, it's too creamy, it's too shiny, it's too bright, it's too neutral. You get the picture. I discovered this little drugstore gem a few months ago and loved the subtle purple color (Oh La Lilac) with a nice summer tan. It's a gel pigment so it feels more like a lip balm than a lipstick. I now have six tubes strategically placed in my car, makeup bag, diaper bag, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment